Friday, June 4, 2010

Strength and Dignity

Good evening! How are you doing this Friday night? It has been an exhausting day for me and my husband, but we are not going to let it get the best of us. We go to bed by 10 pm every night during the week; therefore, we are going to put in a movie right now, at 9:50 pm, and make it through. It is a Friday night! We must stay up until at least 11!!! (But, bright and early in the morning we will discover if that was a good idea or not due to us having biblestudy with our friends at 9 am. I know my eyes will be extremely heavy. Nevertheless, there is no better way to start off a Saturday morning than in fellowship with believers, studying God's word.)
So, I have not yet given an update on this past Women's Biblestudy! I apologize for that. It was full of growth! Dear friends, we are getting it! I am so excited. We were able to share stories of how God was building our confidence in certain situations--defining our actions with strength and dignity that He has given us. I really do not have too much to share with you. I believe I will ruin the book for you if I tell you every little piece, but please, PLEASE, go out and buy yourself a copy of So Long, Insecurity. It will do you good! Believe me. We all need to be more secure in Christ!
"The Lord gives His people strength; the Lord grants His people security." Psalm 29:11
"Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised." Hebrews 10:35-36
There you go! Those are the only items I will give you from chapters 10-13. It is time you get the book yourself and become firmly strong in the Lord, holding onto your confidence, and gain your dignity back! No one has the power to take it, but we give it away too often.
I love you all so much! Have a fabulous evening, hug the ones you love, and pray for your brothers and sisters in Christ--that our confidence will be in the Lord. Strong and unwavering.

No comments:

Post a Comment