Monday, June 28, 2010

Family

Good morning! I hope you had a great weekend, too. Mine was incredible. I spent my weekend in Chattanooga with friends and family...the people that bless my life more than words can say. This will be my shortest blog EVER. But I really just wanted to get on here and ask you to spend time with the people you love most. Take a moment to think about who they are and make time for them. As I get older and more 'life' happens, it becomes more and more difficult for me to make the time to spend with family and friends...and it most certainly does not help living in another state. So please, take some time and get together with the people you love and cherish every moment with them. The Fourth of July is coming up this weekend. Sounds like a good time for me and my hubby to travel to Knoxville!

No comments:

Post a Comment