Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gap

Good morning! I am so sorry I have been distant on here. To be completely honest, the long days are getting to me and by the time I get home...I just want to sit. Not open a computer. Just. sit. However, I want to fill you in on how the last week+ has been:
Zane has started his internship! He absolutely loves it. He and I commute to Atlanta each morning to get him to work, then I head back towards Lawrenceville for my job. After work, I head to Atlanta to get him, then we truck back home to Athens. Friends! It is so tiring. We are having a great time together in the car: Praying together, talking about our jobs, listening to Kevin and Taylor in the morning. In fact, yesterday morning I got on the radio and sang the chorus of 'Happy to be Stuck with You" to Zane. We were both so embarrased...but it was unbelievably cherishable! I am so thankful for the little blessings God keeps giving us. All this piled into the huge blessing of Zane's love is a miracle. It really is. Love is a strange and undefinable thing, but it really is a miracle to watch it grow. To feel it grow.
Later this evening, or perhaps tomorrow, I will update you on this past week's session of So Long, Insecurity with my dear friends from church. It was another blessed time to sit and discuss the strength that we are seeing God live out in our lives. I love that He is changing us. I love that we are praying for each other and seeking Him to change us more. We are going to be Secure women in Christ before long, full of His gracious love!
"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also with Him graciously give us all things? Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the One who died--more than that, who was raised--who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, 'For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.' No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:31-39
Have a beautiful day! Please do not let all these thunderstorms get you down. Jesus loves you and is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment