Thursday, November 3, 2011

Learning Grace

"My grace is sufficient for you for My power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

I'm currently learning grace.  I know God's grace and have felt it rain down on me.  Now I am in the process of being a vessel....one which God can pour His grace through me and onto my son.  We are, hopefully, in the final days of his 6 week growth spurt.  To anyone who has had a child, you understand how trying this time is.  I do not know how single moms with zero help do this.  I have my husband in the evenings to help me, to take a shift of screaming, so wouldn't you know that the evenings are when baby boy is at his worst?!

I am enjoying being a mother.  I adore my son and am blessed beyond words.  I do not deserve him.  He is a sign of grace in my life.  Now every day I just have to pray that God will allow me the grace to show my son His grace and His love every day of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment