Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Give Thanks

In my Scripture reading this morning, Psalm 107 commanded me, and all believers, to give thanks to the Lord for He is good.  "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from trouble, and gathered in from the lands, from the east and from the west, from the north and from the south."

As one of His redeemed, I know I do not give Him praise and thanks enough.  There are days that go by that I just forget...the thought doesn't even cross my mind...to tell the wonderful, MERCIFUL, Saviour, "thank you!"  Oh we should never forget or take for granted what He has done for us.  So undeserving.  So filthy.  And yet He calls us into His presence, cleanses us, wipes us clean, and calls us 'His Righteousness' and 'Holy.'  We have nothing without Him.  We have everything with Him.  We have a future and a hope, which replaced despair and death.

So give thanks to the Lord!  For He is good!  And His steadfast love endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment