Monday, December 3, 2012

Busy Anticipation

I know, I know, I don't post on here enough!  While keeping up with my pregnancy blog, and Roman, this blog has been put on the back burner, which is ridiculous!  Whew, I have been busy lately!  Busy crocheting that is, because our fundraising for adoption is off to a great start via me crocheting beanies.  We will be submitting our application in January, and after such a long time desiring this, I am thrilled that the Lord has brought us to this moment.

Who knew that when I started crocheting beanies while pregnant with Roman (because I wanted every beanie that I saw, and lets face it....no one can afford that!  haha) that it would lead to not only keeping his head warm but raising money to bring our children home!  I will tell you Who knew!  The Lord.  God is sovereign over everything and His plans...they are to bring a hope and a future...and that little desire to crochet beanies for my unborn baby that He put in my heart nearly 2 1/2 years ago...is bringing a hope and a future to our family, in so many ways.  Praise God!  His ways are so perfect.

We are closing on a house the end of this month.  We are 16 weeks pregnant.  We are starting the adoption process.  We are busy, but not so busy to see where God is at work, to recognize our need for Him, and to rejoice through our tiredness and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment