Friday, January 20, 2012

Last Several Attempts

Good morning, friends.  My last several attempts to log onto my blog have failed.  I'm not sure as to why, but finally, today, it worked! 
I should know better than to say 'I want to write about a new chapter a day from the Bible.'  Having a baby changes everything.  I can make plans of what I want to do, but when it comes down to it....unfortunately...there are not enough hours in the day for everything that needs to get done.  And my blog goes on the back burner.  However, mornings like this, when I have a moment, I want to try and write about what God is doing in my life!

My son is sitting next to me on the couch, kicking his little legs to classical music as he watches Baby Einstein.  3 days ago was his 4 month birthday.  Every moment with him is a blessing.  Even the moments that seem they will never end as he cries, or fusses, or just makes me feel inadequate.  I'm constantly being reminded that he is not mine first.  He belongs to the Lord.  Praise God that He is giving me the opportunity, the blessing, to raise him!!!  I hope I do not take him for granted!

Ever since we left Athens, I have missed my previous job.  Not because I don't LOVE being a stay-at-home mother and wife, but because I miss working for the Kingdom.  Well, I have just been offered a job, one in which I didn't apply for nor know was available, in which I only need to work a few short hours a week, and can do so from home or the office.  If I am in the office, Roman can come too!  Praise God for this opportunity, a little more income, and for it all being a blessing handed down from above.

Have a beautiful day all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment