Thursday, January 6, 2011

Revelation

Sometimes on my way to the office my soul is so moved by a song that it is all I can do to not speed (more than I usually do) to a place where I can blog. Then I arrive at work, and all I can think about is sharing in hopes that you will be drawn into worship and praise the way I was. And still am. How great is our God! When I heard the lyric, 'with all creation I sing praise to the King of Kings,' I began pondering if that were true. Indeed, yes. Most trees branches bend upward as they grow. Outstretched and lifted up towards the skies, in praise of their Creator. The mountains try to reach the heavens. The rivers and oceans declare the depth of God's love for us. The skies demonstrate how far He stretches His arms for us to run into His bosom. Have you ever, when singing songs of creation worshiping our Lord, actually pondered what that means? Right now, I desperately want to climb a mountain and just bask in His glorious light!
Worthy is the Lamb who was slain. Holy, holy is He.
Sing a new song to Him who sits on Heaven's mercy seat.
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come.
With all creation I sing praise to the King of Kings.
You are my everything. And I will adore You.
Clothed in rainbows of living color.
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder.
Blessings and honor, strength and glory and power be,
To You the only Wise King!
Jesus, Your Name is power! Breath of Living Water!
Such a marvelous mystery!
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty!
Who was and is and is to come!
With all creation I sing praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything, and I will adore You.

Have a wonderful day! Join creation in praising the King of Kings!

No comments:

Post a Comment